1. To handle with the matters of employees of LDA in all grades. It includes:
a. Initial Recruitment
* Disciplinary cases/Inquiries
2. Allotment of official residences to LDA employees.
3. Arrangement for office accommodations.
4. Enlistment of Doctors/Hospitals/ Clinics/Chemists for treatment of LDA employees and processing of bills thereof.
5. Sanction of medical reimbursement claims of the LDA employee.
6. Enlistment of Part-Time Counsel, Legal Advisors for LDA.
7. Nomination for local/foreign training and Civil Defense, Janbaz Force Training.
8. Arrangements for deduction of Group Insurance and processing of claims thereof.
9. Affairs of Labor Unions.
10. Procurement and supply of various items of stationery, furniture, fixtures and their repairs.
11. Policy matters/Government references.
12. General Administration.
Distribution of Work
- Establishment of officers in Grade-17 and above.
- Maintenance of ACRs in respect of officers in Grade-17 and above.
- Local/Foreign Training.
- Haj Affairs.
- Allotment of official residences to all LDA employees.
- Sanction of medical reimbursement claims of LDA employees.
- Official residential telephones.
- Office accommodation.
- Police Guard/Security Arrangements.
- Water supply at concessional rates to LDA officers in Grade-17 and above.
- Engagement of Part-Time counsels for LDA.
- Policy matters/Government references.
- LDA PBX Exchanges.
- Establishment of LDA employees in Grade-1 and 16.
- Maintenance of ACRs in respect of officials in BS-1 to 16.
- Assembly Questions.
- Civil Defense/Janbaz Force.
- Group Insurance.
- Union Demands.
- Grant of loan/advances to LDA employees.
- Management of LDA school.
- Water supply on concessional rates to LDA employees in Grade-1 to 16.
- Enquiry/disciplinary cases of U.D.Wing, LDA employees.
- Appeal cases of WASA LDA.
- Supervision of LDA Store.
Service matters of LDA employees are governed appointment by the LDA (Appointment Conditions of Service) Regulations 1978. Under Regulation 12(1) of LDA grade 16 and above, shall be made on the basis of examination/test or interview conducted by the appropriate Committee, after advertisement of the vacancies in the Newspapers.
Initial appointment to all posts in grade 1 to 15 shall be made on the basis of examination/test or interview to be held by the appropriate Committee after advertisement of the vacancies in newspapers. The candidate for initial appointment to a post must possess the educational qualifications and experience, and must be within the age limits prescribed in the rules.
Cases of promotion/selection of the eligible candidates are scrutinized and recommended by the following Committees:
|i.||Chief Secretary Punjab||Chairman|
|ii.||Secretary to Govt. of the Punjab
Local Govt. Social Welfare and
Rural Development Department.
|iii.||Director General LDA.||Member|
|i.||Director General LDA||Chairman|
|ii.||Managing Director WASA||Member|
|iii.||Chief Engineering LDA||Member|
|iv.||Director Administration(U.D. Wing)||Member|
|i.||Managing Director WASA||Chairman|
|ii.||Deputy Director (F&R) WASA||Member|
|iii.||Director Administration (U.D.Wing)||Member|
|iv.||Chief Engineer (U.D.Wing)||Member|
|i.||Director Administration (U.D.Wing)||Chairman|
|ii.||Deputy Director Administration-II LDA||Member|
|iii.||Deputy Director (HQ) Engineering Wing, LDA||Member|
|iv.||Deputy Director (S&A) LDA||Member|
INCHARGE : Director LDA Administration
TELEPHONE : (92)042-99262269
POSTAL ADDRESS : Building 2, 467 Block D/2, M.A. Johar Town, Lahore.