The Lahore Development Authority advertised the reforms implemented for construction permits at one window cell under J&C program via Daily Jang Newspaper on July 03, 2017. The following steps are being implemented at One Window Cell for processing and approval of Construction Permits:
Building Plans of Commercial Plazas/ Multi-Storey Buildings will be approved within 15 days.
Building Plan scrutiny fee challan, FBR tax challan and WASA Augmentation Charges challan will be issued at one window.
Integrated one Window System of LDA where owner can obtain all related NOCs (WASA, TEPA, FBR etc.) under one roof.
Letter for vetting of structure drawings will be issued at one window.
Parking agreement, Traffic Impact Assessment (TIA) report and report regarding structure plan roads will be checked by TEPA counter at One Window Cell and NOC will be issued accordingly.
The following projects do not require environmental approval in terms of section 12 of Punjab Environmental Protection Act 1997:
- All multi-storey buildings having height less than 70’ and area less than 4 Kanals except residential apartments,
educational institutions, restaurants and hotels.
- Residential apartments with a height of upto 40’ and area upto 4 kanals.
- Educational institutions with area upto 4 Kanals except Medical Colleges, Universities and Research Institutions.
- Restaurants and hotels below three star category.
- Marriage halls and event centres.